I decided against the whole "live-blogging" thing. It's not that I don't think it's worthwhile, it's just a pain.
Last night I watched E!'s Golden Globes pre-show, which I actually tuned into about 30 minutes in because I don't generally watch E! and didn't realize when the show actually started. Anyways, here are some of the thoughts I had while watching:
- Lea Michele is incredibly annoying. She's trying so hard to be endearing, but it only makes me like her less.
- Everyone is obsessed with beige this season. Seriously, y'all are white (with the exception of Vanessa Williams), the dress does nothing, NOTHING, for you.
- I love Emma Stone as a redhead (even though I know it's not her natural color). With the blonde hair and the tan, she looks like every other Hollywood wannabe starlet, and she's a little past wannabe at this point. Stick with the red sweetie, you stand out more.
- Natalie Portman, I love you, but pregnancy is not an excuse to wear burlap sacks. Look at Jane Krakowski, she's pregnant and looks amazing. You look like you gave up.
- While I don't completely love Nicole Kidman's dress, it's so much better than everything she's done lately. Other than being boring, it's a nice dress and there's usually something off about her red carpet choices.
- Armie Hammer, if I see you in real life, I will tackle you.
- Same for Ryan Gosling.
- Christina Aguilera looks better than usual. She finally toned down the make-up a bit.
- Christian Bale is denying his sexy; he seriously needs a haircut and a shave.